2010 Membership Contest!
Hey Certified Slams! Have you been trying to figure out a way to get your team to NPS for free? How about getting your rep into iWPS for free? Well, Poetry Slam, Inc. is holding a Membership contest with some awesome prizes that will benefit your Slam.
- 1st venue to 100 memberships gets free Venue Certification for the 2010-2011 season.
- 1st Venue to 200 memberships gets free Venue Certification for the 2010-2011 Season AND 50 chapbooks for their NPS team made by the Wordsmith Press paid for by PSi.
- 1st Venue with 50 $50 Booster Memberships gets 2 entourage All Access Passes to NPS
- 1st Venue with 50 $100 Sustainer Memberships gets 6 entourage All Access Passes to NPS
- 1st Venue with 2 $500 Patron Memberships gets free entry to WoWPS 2011 in Columbus, OH.
- 1st Venue with a $1,000 Benefactor membership gets free entry to iWPS 2011 in Cleveland, OH.
The Venue with the most memberhsips gets free entry to NPS 2011 in Boston, MA with one hotel room from Thursday-Sunday paid for by PSi.
Venues must be current Certified Poetry Slams with Poetry Slam, Inc (Renewed for the 2010-2011 Season, aka RENEW NOW!) before memberships will be counted.
If you win one of the free Certifications, PSi will reimburse you.
Memberships can only be given to real, alive, people or businesses. So, grab your friends, your mom, your kids, the owner of your venue, the bartender, your grandma, your mail lady and get them to become members of PSi! We must have legal names (stage names are welcome but we must have the legal name along with it) and real addresses of these people.
All memberships MUST have the VENUE and SLAM NAME on them or we cannot count them towards your points.
Memberships may be paid online through the PSi Store, but you can also print off the Membership application form and take it to work with you and collect money from people and mail it into us. Mail Money and forms to:Abigail Ehn
Poetry Slam, Inc
211 18th Street, SE
Minot, ND 58701
All Money and forms MUST BE IN OUR HANDS (NOT THE MAIL) by March 31st 2011.
SlamMasters, to tell your poets that they can have their stuff sold on the PSi website if they buy a $35 membership (think W&YI memberships).
Link to Downloadable Membership Form (SlamMaster Files section of the SlamMaster Forum)(Forum Login Required)
Good Luck!Terms and Conditions: Winner of the Grand Prize must have a minimum of 200 memberships. Grand Prize venue must have an eligible team to receive prize. Grand Prize is not transferrable to another venue.
|< Prev||Next >|